About All Stars
PTWLL sponsors a variety of all star teams during June-August. Managers and coaches are selected from the pool of approved managers
and coaches from the Spring season. Players must meet the little leage age requirements for the applicable all star team. A significant
time commitment (practices and games up to 6 days per week between mid June and August, travel to other towns for games,
additional refreshment stand duty during each of your child's home games) is required. Forms, requirements, practice and
game schedules are provided to selected players and their families directly by the team manager.
All interested players must bring with them to tryouts a check for $25, dated June 1, payable to PTWLL.
Checks will be destroyed for any player who is not selected to play on an all star team.
Checks will be immediately cashed following acceptance onto an all star team.
Eligibility and Tryouts
- Age 8 years old or older; Little League Age Chart - Tee Ball and Baseball
- Age 8 years old or older; Little League Age Chart - Softball
Locate your player's birth month and year to see their Little League Baseball Play Age.
- Played in PTWLL during the Spring season of the same year (as applicable for all-star teams available);
- Meets the age and residency requirements, and can produce required proof as set forth by Little League International
(see Proof of Residency and Age requirements)
- Willing and able to meet the requirements of the team (practices and games up to 6 days per week from mid June into possibly August,
travel to play games in other towns, additional refreshment stand duty at all home games for your child's team);and
- Attends the appropriate tryouts with a parent/guardian and brings all required forms and documents, as well as the $25 check
(dates and times announced in early June - there are often no makeup tryout dates).
Please see the tryout flyers for more information about:
Baseball - one team each for
- ages 7-8 PTE Tournament
- ages 8-9 Mendham Tournament
- ages 10U District All Stars
- ages 11U District All Stars
- ages 12U Williamsport District All Stars
Softball - one team each for
- ages 8-10 and
- ages 11-12
Please contact Mike Revette for any questions, forms, and other requirements for 2017 Softball All Stars.
For Baseball All Stars
Please review the forms and documents required for All Stars. Please note - additional documentation may be required for players who do not attend PTW public schools:
- Proof of Residency and Age requirements
- School form - requires principal's signature
- Media release form
- Medical release form
- Player registration form
- BASEBALL TEAM MANAGERS ONLY - League Affidavit Form